Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday Musings....

Its been one of "those" Saturdays. Had my hands into several projects. Pretty much finished up pre-crabbing boat maintenance. Checked air pressure in the boat trailer tires, greased the wheel bearings, made sure the horn works, got the depth finder working, Andrew and Brendon baited one of the trot lines. Can't wait to get that first batch of crabs! I heard that Wayne Miller nailed down 2 bushels out of Easton Point the other day. That means Wye Mills should be kicking real soon! I am thinking of giving it a shot this coming Thursday and of course I will post a full visual report on here.
The other thing I got done today was to change the fuel pump in my other blue Astro minivan. Its always a rough job since it requires taking the gas tank out. It is running again but I still have another issue to resolve on it. It seems to have a miss in the engine that is most likely a bad valve. I will probably have to remove the head to get it repaired.

1 comment:

lonnajoy said...

Today is your birthday happy happy birthday today is your birthday happy birthday hey!!!!! Have a good one!