Monday, November 20, 2006

Meetings To Remember.

How does one begin to summarize the week of meetings we have just been
through?  It was a week that will never be forgotten. Even our
evangelist (bro. Lavern Swartz) said "I will leave here different than
when I came". What a great job he did in reminding us that "God is
good...all the time!" and "All the time...God is good!". Some
highlights also included the reminder that God loved us enough to
provide a plan for our lost and helpless condition. Yes, our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ IS THAT PLAN! The Christian life is all about a
relationship. The most important relationship we will ever know. Our
walk with Christ and Him living in us and through us! His resurrection
gives us the power to be victorious over the bondage/grip of sin.
Praise be to God! "How can you set there like that?!" and "Are you with
me?" What a week it was indeed. So many lives changed. I was so blessed
when some dear people we have been praying for made decisions for
Christ on Sunday evening. Lets keep them in our prayers that satan
would be hindered in his attempt to discourage them and bring doubts.
Even though satan is still a real enemy for us, I am glad he is
ultimately a defeated foe.

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

passionblogger said...

Hello Rob
Thomas Kinsinger Here
I'm involved with passion613. I was wondering how you found out about it and what church your a part of?
you can email me at thomas_k@passion613.org

Christ's blessings to you