Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Continued Dial-up Hassles.

I just got back from Sister Barbara's place. For some reason she continues to have random connection problems with her laptop. It appears to be a problem with Earthlink but I won't know for sure until we try another ISP. Another reason I am suspicious of Earthlink is because friends of ours >gokum< have complained of similar problems with Earthlink. I am suggesting that she give "Coppernet" a try. Its only 9.95 per month which is no more than she is already paying. This whole dial-up struggle that folks go through just makes me sigh and wish for they day when affordable broadband will be available for EVERYBODY! I consider affordable broadband to be anything under 30.00 per month. I will keep you posted on how this latest dial-up fiasco turns out.

No comments: