Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Critical Files (A Robview)

Time for another useful..... ROBVIEW!
I wonder how many of you have experienced the scary/frustrating situation of losing, or almost losing, critical data? I have had it happen a few times and it can really get ugly. I recently ran across an online file backup service that really works nice and can give you some peace of mind. Its called "Mozy Remote Backup." < click here
The free side of this program gives you 2 Gig worth of storage room. Enough for your most important documents and files. I currently use it for my quickbooks and MS money files. A really great feature of the program is that it automatically backs up your critical data on a schedule that you choose. Folks, do yourself a favor and start using Mozy to protect the files you just can't afford to lose!
>> Click>> MOZY REMOTE BACKUP

1 comment:

Rob said...

I found the following in Mozy's FAQ...

Are there any constraints to the types of files I can backup? Any size limits?
You can backup pretty much any type or size of file. However, a few operating-system specific files can't be backed up, like the pagefile or prefetch files on Windows.