Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Morning.

Wow. Its been way too long since my last post on here. No real good excuse other than laziness I guess. Had a real good service in church this morning. We had our "pre-communion" time of sharing. Its always a special time mixed with joy and sadness. Its obvious that life continues to be a battle for all of us. I continue to thank God for a great bunch of fellow travellers that help me in my walk with Christ. I just want to say how much I appreciate our church and school. We are SO BLESSED and I am afraid I take it for granted far too often. I still feel we have the best thing going and hope the Lord keeps us strong and steadfast in the truth of His Word. It would be so easy to compromise our beliefs and convictions and take the easier road. But we all know where that road leads! May the Lord renew and restore those who expressed deep struggle and defeat.

No comments: