Monday, April 09, 2007

A Blog Change.

Here at the Roblog we are in a process of change. The words "clean" and "better" are what I like to see in a blog and/or website. I will admit that this blog service has been very good but when you find something even better why not go with it? I have made an executive decision to switch to "Wordpress" for all my blogging. For those of you that visit the Roblog often, don't get too concerned. I have imported all of my archived posts from this blog into my new Wordpress blog. Yes, all those exciting crabbing trips are still on there for your viewing pleasure! And yes, even the various wedding posts are still there. Just use the handy "search" tool to find just about any post. As far as my old xanga site goes, I will no longer be updating it. It will only be used to provide a link to my new wordpress blog.
How can I find your new blog? I am glad you asked! Click the link below and begin to enjoy a new, and hopefully, more frequently updated "ROBLOG"!
AWAY YOU GO! >> THE ROBLOG

No comments: