Saturday, October 22, 2005

School Benefit Auction in VA.

Here it is a cool rainy Saturday morning here in DE. Been wondering how its going at the school benefit sale in VA. I hope the rain is not messing things up too badly. I sure wish we could have made it this year because we really enjoyed being there last year. A couple factors influenced our decision not to go. One is the fact that our 1996 Chevy Astro minivan is still not running very good. I am thinking its a bad valve because the motor has a noticable "miss" when at idle. We already tried changing what seemed like a bad spark plug/wire etc. but it didn't solve the problem. The van only has 112K miles on it and it really disappoints me that this sort of problem has showed up already. I may try ebay about getting another Astro because I like the ability of this type of minivan to pull a trailer. Also the fuel mileage is pretty good with these at around 18-20 mpg.
The 2nd reason of not making it to the sale would be the wedding we will be going to in Stuarts Draft VA. for Naomi's nephew Jerrel. Hopefully we can have the van issue solved by then.

No comments: