Saturday, October 01, 2005

Crabbing on Friday 9/30/05

This could be the last crabbing trip of the season. When the water temp starts to fall the crabs begin to head out to sea or bury in the mud. Its been a really good year. This time it was Conrad, Kendra, and I on the boat. I forgot my camera but luckily Kendra brought hers. Its the exact same camera as mine. (The Fuji Finepix S7000) A few pics below show some of the highlights. And yes, another 2 bbulging bbushels was the result of this trip. I hope to switch from the subject of crabbing soon to show that its not the only thing that we do! One thing I had to do was work on the minivan today. It developed a "miss" in the engine on the way home from crabbing. I was fearing the worst like maybe a busted valve. I was hoping maybe it was a spark plug or wire going bad. It turned out to be the distributor cap after doing some troubleshooting. It wasn't delivering a hot enough spark to the one spark plug. I got a new cap installed and it seems to be doing ok again.

It was a gorgeous clear cool morning as seen below.


Hanging on to the bait awaiting dippage! LOL


Up close and personal!

No comments: