Wednesday, April 26, 2006

40th Birthday/ 20th Anniversary!

This is a few days late but better late than never.

In the recent past, namely April 25, we celebrated my wife's 40th birthday. April 26th was also our 20th wedding anniversary. Can't believe 20 years can go by that fast! If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't think twice of asking her to be my wife. She has been such a great companion and mother to our children and I thank the Lord for bringing her into my life. Here are a few pics of the b-day party that took place at TGI Fridays:

Wow this cake was good. It was loaded with some sort of creme filling!


Lori did a great job setting things up for this event. Many thanks!


Can she do it in one breath?


She sure did! We have witnesses.


It was special to have these two around for such an event.













Dave, of course spoiling, his first grandchild Blake...


She joined me over the hill. I went over last June.


Opening the "loot".

3 comments:

Mama K said...

Awwwww! What a nice party! Interesting to see a pic of Dan & Anna....Anna is my cousin...second I think, and Dan and I went to school together way back when. I had a huge crush on him when I was in about 4th grade! LOL Happy Birthday to Naomi!

Anonymous said...

that was a fun nite. you really have a good wife!! your family has been a blessing to us at Central.May you have many more happy years together.

lonnajoy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Happy belated b-day Naomi. So your over the hill! Great pics and blog!