Sunday, May 14, 2006

FESTIVAL 2006!

Our 20th annual spring festival is this Saturday, May 20th! Please pass a link to this blog to all your family and friends. We would be glad to see you! All proceeds to benefit our school. More quilt pictures will soon be added during this week. For directions please click here> Festival Location.
Remember to click on the pictures below to enlarge them.

Here is a copy of the flyer we are circulating in the area...




Quilts to be sold at this festival include:

This quilt was primarily done by Gladys Yoder.
"Spinning Star"


This quilt was done in the home of Donna Pritchett with the help of many ladies from church.
Applique "Rose of Sharon"

1 comment:

lonnajoy said...

Wow those quilts are beautiful. That day is going to be a hard one for me. You know it will be the first festival I will have missed ever. Well, I guess I will be doing the only and best thing I can do. I will be praying. I hope it is a wonderful day.