Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wye Report 8.25.06 (good news/bad news)

I got my new prop installed and we went crabbing at the Wye last Friday. Chad and Kendra were along and we ended up with 2 b-bulging b-bushels! That was the good news. The bad news is...the boat motor is still messing up. It still has this annoying jerk in the motor when in gear and at half throttle or full. I finally gave up and took it down to a marine place to have it fixed. I am beginning to think that only Japanese built motors are the only trouble free motors.... PERIOD! If I have anymore problems with this Evinrude, that last statement will be confirmed in my mind. I might just have to go out and buy me a Honda or Yamaha outboard!
Here are a few pics from the trip....

Hangin on to my hat...


Conrad was up to his usual antics...


Take a look at a crab factory! This female is about ready to unload her eggs. Of course we tossed her back in the water.


The end result... 2 bulging bushels!

2 comments:

lonnajoy said...

Hey it was good to see Kendra and Chad. It's hard for me to picture them married since we weren't at their wedding ;-( She looks happy. Hey all these crab feasts are makin' me sooooo jealous you think you could send some to Oregon. ;-)

Rob said...

I wish y'all could come in for a crabbing trip!