Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tutorial on Crab Consumption.

Here is the much anticipated post that all Roblog constituents have been waiting for. The promised "Crab Consumption Post"! It all starts with a successful crabbing trip. In other words, you have to catch crabs to consume them. I am going to try to use Picasa2 to highlight the trip and to do the tutorial on eating the crabs. I realized a little too late that I should have posted from last to first to get them in the right order but I didn't feel like redoing it. I would suggest you scroll down and start from the bottom up. I will do better next time.
My apologies to those of you still struggling along on slow old dial-up. I hope this big batch of pictures doesn't take too long for you to be able to view them all.
Rob

3 comments:

Glen Zehr said...

Amazing. Sounds like alot of work...

Anonymous said...

The pictures were backwards. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the post and work my way up to the beginging to veiw the tutorial correctly:) It was an interesting post anyway. Its ben along time since I've picked crabs. We used to do it when I was little. Although last time we did, I didnt care for it. Although give me a bowl of good crab soup, and Im a happy woman:)
~rosieposie

Rob said...

I got the inspiration to do that sort of post from you Tom. Thanks and keep up the great work at ITF.