Saturday, February 18, 2006

More Great Deals!

Staples has some really good deals again this coming week! Check these out:
1. How about a 200gig hard drive for only 40.00 after rebate.
2. A 1gig USB storage drive for only 35.00 after rebate. (the 512MB is only 15.00 after rebate)
3. A 50 pack of blank recordable DVD's for only 5.00.
4. A 17" LCD flat monitor for 180.00 after rebate.
5. Another great deal on a laptop. 480.00 after rebate.
6. Has a super good deal on the Netgear Super G (108MBPS) wireless router with notebook card. Only 30.00 after rebate!
One thing I really like about staples is their "easy rebates"! You can submit the rebates online. No cutting UPC's, making copies of reciepts, or mailing anything!
There are more deals on the circular. Click here> Staples Circular
I ought to be getting paid for this free advertising. Staples owes me big!

4 comments:

Mama K said...

Well hey! Thanks for that heads up. I'm going to Dover on Wed., I just may have to stop by my favorite Staples store and see if there's anything I just can't live without! =D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Syd! You've submitted your rebate(s) successfully. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

The easy rebates are easy! It was like using the easy button. :)

Rob said...

Yeah I submitted my easy rebate last night too. That was quite the deal on that 200gig hard drive at 40.00 after rebates. I just wish they were'nt sold out of the other deals. People must have went in there on Sunday and snatched stuff up. Buncha heathens!

Anonymous said...

If you go to
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/P133779.asp
there is a $10 off cpn that you can print out as well.
Marvin
Golden Rule Travel
marvin@goldrule.net